- Offer available to customers with a billing address in the United Kingdom only. One promotional code per advertiser.
- To activate this offer: Enter the promotional c
ode in your account before 31 December 2021. In order to participate in this offer, you must enter the code within 14 days of your first ad impression being served from your first Google Ads account. If you meet eligibility requirements for the offer by re-activating an inactive account, the account must have been inactive for at least 60 days, and you must enter the promotional cod e in your account within 10 days of re-activation.
- To earn the credit: After entering the code, your
advertising campaigns must accrue costs of at least £10, excluding any taxes, within 30 days. Every pound you spend from then on (until £120) would be matched by Google, in effect doubling your total Ads spend.
- Once 2 and 3 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
- Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
- You won’t receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don’t want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
- Your account must be successfully billed by Google Ads and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
- Full terms and conditions can be found here: http://www.google.co.uk/ads/coupons/terms.html.
If you need any further assistance, be sure to message our support team here.