Please note: If you are a Plus plan subscriber you can activate the Product Variation feature (click here to learn how) available in the Editor! Not on the Plus plan? Click here to subscribe!
If you're a business currently selling products online, there's a high chance that you're selling different variations for the same product. This could mean that you have different sizes for the same piece of clothing if you're a clothing retailer or various types of soaps you're selling as a bath products store. Or maybe you're just looking to showcase various images for the one product that you're selling?
Whilst there is no feature as such to differentiate between variations for the same product, your page can be personalised to show the different product variations within different product groups in the Products section.
In this section, you are able to add multiple product listings and images for each listing, within various product groups. To illustrate this, we'll take the example of a clothing store.
Instead of showcasing your products like this:
You can add individual product groups for each product and add multiple listings within each product group. It will look like something like this:
For instructions on how to edit this section, click here. Alternatively, the following instructions are provided:
- First, access the Editor and log in to your UENI account
- Click on Sections
- Click on Products
- Change the Products title to something more relevant to your business, such as Available Clothing if you're a boutique or Art Portfolio if you're selling art
- Press Save
- Click on + Add new group
- Change the Product Group to the name of your product with multiple variations. In the example above, this could be Available T-Shirts, Available Jackets, etc.
- Press Save
- Click on the new product group that you have just added
- Click on + Add new product
- Change the Product Name to the first variation of your product. In the example above, this could be Size S, Size M, etc.
- Tick the Show payment button box if you would like to allow your customers to purchase this product from your site.
- Change the Price to the price of the product variation
- Change the Pricing Unit to anything applicable, such as per item, per litre, etc.
- Add an optional product description in the Description section
- Upload an image by clicking the image box at the bottom
- Press Save
- Repeat Steps 10-17 to add another product variation within the same product group
- Repeat Steps 6-9 to add another product group
And just like that, you now have multiple product variations for the same product, along with multiple categories!
For more information on making the most out of your products, take a look at this post from the UENI Blog .
Need a hand?
se message our support team or get real-time help on our Live Chat!