Setting up your Google Ads account is a breeze!
All you need to do is provide some basic business information to help Google customise your account set up, and your new account will be ready in minutes.
- First, click here to begin the process
- On the following page, hit the Start Now button
- Next, enter the email you'd like to use to sign into your new Google Ads account (if you're a Gmail account holder, you may use your Google email address)
- Enter the website address for the business that you want to advertise
- Click Continue
- Sign in to your existing Google account, or create a new one
Well done - your business is almost ready to start sending ads!
Important: To set up your Google ads account, you'll need to sign into your existing Google Account or create a new one. If you don't have an existing Google account, or wish to use a different email to sign in, just click Create an account at the bottom of the screen and follow instructions to establish your new Google account.
If you have any questions or need further help, please message our team here.