Selling your products online couldn’t be easier!
All you have to do is activate the Shopping Cart on your website. With this, your customers will immediately be able to add your wonderful items to their cart.
Check out our video tour of the Shopping Cart:
Enabling the Shopping Cart
It couldn't be simpler to get a full-fledged shopping cart available to your visitors. Here's how you can enable it:
- Log in to your Business Hub and open the Editor.
- Open the Settings page and select the Shopping Cart feature.
- To activate your cart, just click on the toolbar next to Shopping Cart. The bar will immediately turn green, indicating that the feature is now switched on.
- If you’d also like to receive online payments, connect your PayPal account. If you skip this step when enabling the Shopping Cart, you can always connect your PayPal account later in Payment Methods. Remember, this is optional but it would surely attract your customers with more variety of payment options.
- Finally, hit Save to finish up. Well done!
Your shopping cart is now active and an Add to Cart button is now visible in your products.
How do my visitors use the Shopping Cart?
Simple! Once customers land on your site and decide to purchase something, all they need to do is click the Add to Cart on the product they want to buy. When all the products they want are in the Shopping Cart, they can start the checkout process, detailed next.
The checkout process starts when your customers click the Cart icon on the top right corner of your site. Here's what happens next:
- Customers are then able to checkout by clicking Checkout.
- Next, they are asked to select a delivery option and to provide their address and contact information.
- Customers then have to select a payment method (depending on the Payment Methods you have configured).
- Lastly, when payment is confirmed, a summary of the order is shown, highlighting all relevant details.
When an order is placed, both you and your customer receive an email confirmation with all the order details. A notification is also shown on the My Customers area of your Business Hub.
Need a hand?
se message our support team or get real-time help on our Live Chat!