If your domain name is registered with Google Domains, please follow these steps to update your nameservers:
- Sign in to Google Domains
- Select the name of your domain
- In the top-left menu, click DNS
- Under Name servers, select Use custom name servers
- Enter the exact nameservers that you have received in your email
- Click Save to save your changes
Please note: If you haven't added custom name servers before, click Switch to these settings.
Your nameservers update will be processed within 3-6 hours. However, it may take up to 72 hours for it to be visible everywhere.
Need a hand?
se message our support team or get real-time help on our Live Chat!