Please note: You must be on a paid UENI subscription plan to connect an existing domain (this includes our budget-friendly Lite option). If you haven't upgraded your plan yet, click here to do so first.
If your domain name is registered with One.com, use the following instructions to update your nameservers.
- Log into the One.com control panel.
- Click DNS settings on the Advanced settings tile.
- Go to Name servers.
- Select the option Change to custom name servers.
- Enter the nameservers we've provided you with
- Click Save to finish sending your request
Your nameservers will be updated within 5 minutes. However, it may take up to 24 hours for these changes to be visible everywhere.
If you have any questions or need further help, please message our team here.