Please note: You must be on a paid UENI subscription plan to connect an existing domain (this includes our budget-friendly Lite option). If you haven't upgraded your plan yet, click here to do so first.
If your domain name is registered with Register.com, please follow these steps to update your nameservers:
- First login into your Register.com account
- In your account dashboard, go to Domains and click Manage
- Select the domain name you wish to connect with UENI then hit Manage
- Scroll down to nameserver settings towards the bottom of the screen
- Click in the corresponding blank fields to add the nameservers we've provided
- Click on Continue to confirm your nameserver changes.
Once you have updated your nameservers, there will be 24-48 hours of DNS propagation time during which your website and email may not be available.
If you have any questions or need further help, please message our team here.