You can now transfer your domain from any registrar to UENI. This will make the domain part of your Plus or Growth plan.
How to Transfer an Existing Domain from an External Registrar
- To begin the process, you can reach out to one of our support teams and request to transfer your domain to UENI hosting.
- Our team will check to make sure that the domain transfer is eligible.
- You will need to complete a few steps with your current registrar to prepare your domain name for transfer. These may change according to your registrar and may include the following.
- Unlocking the domain name with your current registrar.
- Getting an authorization code (also known as a transfer key or EPP code) from your current registrar.
- Verifying contact information on your domain name. The administrator's contact information may be used by your current registrar during the transfer process.
- Once this is done, our support agents will initiate the domain transfer process. Please note that this process may take up to 6 days to be completed.
- Once the transfer is successful, we will reach out to let you know that your domain is up and running.
Need a hand?
se message our support team or get real-time help on our Live Chat!