Please note: You must be on a paid UENI subscription plan to connect an existing domain. If you haven't upgraded your plan yet, click here to do so first.
If your domain name is registered with Yahoo, please follow these steps to update your nameservers:
Log into the Domain Control Panel
- Login to your Business Control Panel page
- Click on the Manage My Services page
- Select the Domain Control Panel
To update the nameservers:
- Click the Manage Advanced DNS Settings link on your Domain Control Panel
- Click the Change Name Servers button
- Enter the exact nameservers we've provided
- Click the Submit button
Your nameservers update will be processed within 3-6 hours. However, it may take up to 72 hours for it to be visible everywhere.
If you have any questions or need further help, please message our team here.