Sometimes you need to make some longer-term edits to your page. Luckily, your customers do not need to see your website as a work in progress thanks to the on/off functionality within sections.
Let's say you wanted to hide your testimonials whilst you were adding new ones, or you have a new gallery of images to add. Whilst you're doing the maintenance, you can hide the section from your customers!
To show/hide a section on your website, please watch the video explanation below or read on:
- First, log in to the Editor
- Go to Sections, then click on the Edit button
- To switch your sections on/off, use the toggle tool.
- if the section is green, the section is on and is visible on your site
- If the section is grey, the section is off and is not visible on your site
- Once you’ve finished, click on the Save button (top right) to save your changes.
How to switch a section off when you have multiple pages with advanced layout
First, log in to the Editor
Go to Pages, then click on the page you want to edit
Click on the edit button
To switch your sections on/off, use the bin button.
Once you’ve finished, click on the Save button (bottom right) to save your changes.
Please note: the sections may still be visible on your home page, don't forget to go to the homepage to remove any sections you don't want to appear there.
Need a hand?
se message our support team or get real-time help on our Live Chat!