Thanks to the Editor tool, you can easily manage the products through you offer on your website.
To remove items from the Product Section, these are the steps you’ll need to follow:
1. Go to the Edit Website tab in your account
2. Click on Sections and then on Products
3. Click on the product group where the item you want to delete is located
4. Once you’re in the group, click on the Edit button, on top of the list. It looks like this:
5. Click on the bin icon next to the product you want to delete:
Done! Don’t forget to click on Done and Save to make sure the changes are kept.
Do you want to delete a full product group? The process is almost identical.
1. Once you’re in the Products section of the Editor, click on the Edit button that shows on top of the list:
2. Then the bin icon next to the group you want to delete:
And then click on Done and Save.
If you have any questions or comments, please reach us on Live Chat, we’ll be happy to assist you. Click here to see our working hours.