You can add custom code to the Head, Body, and Footer of your website within UENI's Editor.
From HubSpot to HotJar to Google Analytics, you can add code snippets to your website.
Here's how you can do it:
- Access the Editor
- Head to the Settings section
- Scroll down to the Custom Code subsection
- If you want to avoid widgets overlapping, please be sure to press the toggle
- Insert your code snippet
- Press Save
The toggle mentioned in point 3 is here too!
For more detailed information, check out our Blog Post
Alternatively, we have some direct examples below:
- Adding Facebook Messenger using custom code
- Adding Facebook Pixel using custom code
- Adding your Google Analytics tracking code
- Adding a donation button to your website
- Adding MailChimp to your website